What’s My Place? What’s My Value? Primary
What’s My Place? What’s My Value? is an interactive classroom display that uses visual models and numbers to help your children develop concepts related to place value. This 10-minute, large group routine provides repeated opportunities for your children to develop an understanding of the magnitude, ﬂexibility and beauty of the base ten system. Each place value kit contains a teaching manual, blackline masters, and coated posters to cut apart for demonstration pieces.
This package can be used by primary students to master:
- standard, expanded and word forms
- counting backwards by ones and in groups
- adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing
- arranging numbers on a number line
- comparing values and showing relationship
- exploring the pattern of place value
- composing and decomposing numbers
Add the Display Kit below to get the bundle for $5 off!